In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico -LSSI), we inform:
This legal notice regulates the use of the domain.
The use of this website means you agree with the conditions included in this Notice. In the case of certain services, content and / or tools offered via this website requiring the application of special conditions, these shall make available to user.
On the other hand, Next Limit Alpha S.L. warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves may be modified without prior notification.
2. Conditions of use.
The User agrees to provide truthful, accurate and complete information about its identity.
In addition, the user agrees to keep personal DATA update that could be provided to the domain holder; therefore, the data Subject is solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies thereof.
It is reported that if you are a minor you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to be able to access the services provided. NEXT LIMIT ALPHA S.L. is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject is inaccurate or false.
- To perform without prior approval any manipulation or alteration of this page, the holder of the Website does not assume any liability arising from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- To take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website and its services as well as to hinder the normal use and utilization by Users.
- To introduce and / or use computer software, data , corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature which can damage this website.
- To violate the rights of privacy, self-image, confidentiality of communications, intellectual property and industrial property of third parties.
- To hide and disguise the origin of emails.
- To use false identities, to supplant the identity of others in the use of this Website or the use of any of its services.
- To play, distribute, modify, or copy the content of this page, unless you have the permission of the holder of this website or being legally entitled to it.
- To transmit usernames and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
In general, the domain holder excludes its liability for any damage that may result from the use of the website, or resulting from the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property by users and/or lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and timeliness of the content. Neither may be required responsibilities to the domain holder due to interruption of services, undesired operations, or inability to access the service.
The domain holder is not liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful software that could produce alterations in the computer system of the user.
The website, its programs, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider of the website or have a proper license or express authorization of the authors.
Any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and marketing, always requires the prior authorization of the domain holder.
The user agrees not to perform any contrary acts to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the author.
The service provider authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of this website but should be redirected to the main website of the provider.
4. Data Protection Policy.
5. Data Protection Policy.
These Terms shall be governed at all times by the provisions of the Spanish legislation.